Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige

Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Monday everyone! Last week, I blog about what I've got on Happy Skin's contest (you can read it here). I got this for free because I won at their contest. And now I'm back with my review about their liquid foundation.

Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Liquid Foundation (Natural Beige) P999.00

I love how their packaging is designed. Happy Skin is the cutest makeup ever! Right?
Happy Skin promises that its silky formula glides on naturally and diminishes the appearance of fine lines, discoloration and wrinkles making your skin enviably smooth and supple. They also claim that this liquid foundation is loaded with Japanese Tea Extract and Hydraulic Acid to plump and smoothen our skin. It has natural skin-balancing properties that absorb oil, while keeping our skin hydrated and fresh.
I got a Natural Beige which is blends well on my skin. It is also available in Soft Beige and Deep Beige.
Here's the list of ingredients.
Glad it came with a pointed tip which is very hygienic to dispense the product. It is a travel friendly foundation because it came in a small tube which is 30ml only.
Here's the Natural Beige swatch on my hand. I must say that it is the right color for me, as you can see it blends perfectly on my skin tone. It's consistency is like moisturizer. It makes my skin smooth and feel fresh after applying it but it takes a little before it dries up.
Me with  Don't Get Mad Get Even Liquid foundation.
My Thoughts:

What I like:
 Its easy to blend with fingers.
 You do not need a whole lot of product to cover your entire face.
 It has a cute packaging.
 Very hygienic to use.
 It's light on the skin and non-sticky. It also decreased the oiliness of my face.
 Fragrance free. Clap! Clap!
 Doesn't cake or puddle me throughout the day.
 Didn't break me out.
 I don't need to apply a concealer to hide my blemishes and dark spots.

What I don't like:
 It becomes thick when applying it throughout the day.
 It doesn't have a manufacturing and expiration date.

Neutral:
 It has an spf.
 A little bit pricey for 30 ml bottle.
 Only available in 3 shades. Deep Beige, Soft Beige and Natural Beige.

Will I Repurchase This? Maybe

Rating: 

Happy Skin products are available at the following stores:
Rustan's (The Beauty Source) - Makati & Shangri-la Plaza Mall

Beauty Bar - Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt 5, Shanri-la Plaza Mall, The Podium, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, Eastwood Mall, Robinson's Magnolia, Trinoma, Ayala Center Cebu, Robinson's Place & New Glorietta 2

Plains & Prints - Glorietta 1, SM Mega Mall, Alabang Town Center, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Trinoma, SM San Lazaro, Greenhills Shopping Center, SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia, Robinson's Galleria, Chimes Specialty Store Davao, SM Bacolod, Ayala Center Cebu (RAF), SM Cebu, SM Bacolod, SM IloIlo, Gaisano Mall of Davao, Robinson's Place Butuan, Zamboanga & Gaisano General Santos

They are also available online. www.shop.beautybar.com.ph

How about you? Have you tried this liquid foundation already? Don't hesitate to write a comment below. Thank You! Stay tune for my Happy Skin Get Cheeky with Me Blush and Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie.

Visit their official website at:
for more information about their products.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER
This is not a sponsored review.
I got this product for free.
I am not paid to do this review and neither I am affiliated with the company.






2 comments

  1. Ohh you're so lucky to have won it! I've been wanting to try Happy skin brand since their launch but I just find them a bit expensive and not fit with my current budget. On your swatches, it seems like a BB Cream type? or it's better than BB Cream. I looks good on you tho :) Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Genzel! Yeah, glad that I got it for free because I can't also afford to buy that liquid foundation. hihi :) Yes, it likes a BB Cream type. But I like it rather than BB creams because it doesn't make my face oily.

      Delete

Hey Nix © . Design by Berenica Designs.