SNOE: Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Face & Body Powder

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Powder is the most essential thing I can't live without. I consider It as my "beauty buddy", gladly I found this best selling brand - SNOE. SNOE is my newest favorite brand. It is a locally made products which is I truly love. I want to try all their products especially when it comes in whitening. Today, I will post a review about their Body Ritual Recipe's Fresh Custard Face & Body Powder.

Last two weeks, Me and my Hubbie went to Glorietta 2 to get my Yamamay prizes and to have some shopping na rin. We stop by at Cinderella Department Store to buy some Snoe products of my officemate when this powder catches my attention.

Snoe Body Ritual Recipe Fresh Custard Face & Body Powder (Vanilla Bean & Butterscotch) P299.00

Actually what I have to buy is the Passion Fruit but I pick the wrong bottle - Vanilla Bean & Butterscotch
Snoe claims that this powder is the smoothest, most luxurious powder infused with Argan Oil for a silky sensation. They also added anti-oxidant Acai Berry and sunscreens for skin protection against the sun's damaging rays.They also promises that it controls oil and shine. It also correct the most common skin imperfections and evens out skin tone.
Here's the details on how to use it and the list of ingredients. Glad it is Paraben Free. *clap *clap
It comes with a cap which is easy to open.
You can also see the expiration date at the bottom of the bottle which is very important in a product in order to let the consumers know when it will be expired.
It is a beige color which is perfect for my skintone. It is a bit rough when you applying it which is weird. It's like you're applying a cornstarch on your face. But I really love the smell of this powder. It lasts throughout the day.
Finished with fresh custard.

What I love:
 Affordable for Php 299.00 only.
 Paraben free.
 Makes my skin smooth and fresh.
 Lasts throughout the day.
 Blends well on my skin.
 Has an expiration date.
 It lasts up to months.
 Covers my dark spots and blemishes.

What I don't like:
 A bit rough when you applied it.

Will I repurchase it? Definitely YES. Despite my cons about this product its not a big deal thou. Actually it's a part of my holy grail. Glad to found this loose powder. I will try passion fruit for my second purchase.

Rating: 

Where to buy: All Snoe outlets nationwide. You can also buy it online at http://snoebeauty.shopinas.com/

Snoe Beauty
 [at]SnoeBeauty
 [at]snoebeautyinc
 [at]SnoeBeautyInc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER
This is not a sponsored review.
This product was bought with my own money.
I am not paid to do this review, and neither I am affiliated with the company.


Xoxo,





















4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same concern with this product. I actually have the exact same shade haha. On my old review about this, I mentioned na it feels like "gawgaw" when you apply it. Parang may grains na ewan. I hope they'll improve its texture soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Actually di talaga yang shade na yan ang kukunin ko. I thought I got passion fruit but when I got home and opened it. Aw! Got the wrong one pala. hihi :)) Its true. Lalo na pag nag reretouch ako mas rough.

      Delete
  3. Team up to build your roster and dominate the league in Tap Sports Baseball 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nix © . Design by Berenica Designs.