Unboxing: Yes.Fit Ambassador Box

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Good day, Guys!

So, my YesFit Brand Ambassador Box arrived a few weeks ago, and I'll perform a quick unwrap before hitting the road to get some miles in.



YesFit is here to help you with your fitness journey first and foremost. It's motivating, practical, and, most importantly, fun!

I recently joined YesFit to stay motivated on my fitness quest by participating in their fascinating virtual races and challenges. You can run, walk, cycle, or swim at your own pace while also earning cool medals and swag!

YesFit also promotes the YF Active line, t-shirts, fitness and gym equipment, clothes, and more in its store.

Now is the moment to look inside.


  • The YF Active High Waist Shorts were the first to arrive, and I like the fabric. It's thick but not excessively so, and it appears to be pretty comfortable to wear.
  • They also sent me the Be Strong Tank, a racerback tank composed of lightweight fabric. It's ideal for going for a walk around the block or lifting weights at the gym.


  • Fabric Resistance Bands are provided, as well as a Pouch. I was successful in gathering all of the colors. The bands are tight and last a long time. Not simply a race, but a variety of activities are available on their app. So I'm going to wrap these bands around them.


  • The YesFit Shaker Bottle, which is always the appropriate partner for an active, healthy person and comes in useful during my exercises. It also includes a bottle holder with the slogan "Keepin' it Cool" printed on it.
  • I also got the Cooling Towel "Good Things Come to Those Who Sweat." This towel is soft, light, and simple to use. Simply wet the towel and snap it to get rapid cooling.
  • Yes Fit also sent me a band with the message "Don't Forget to Stretch," which I think will serve as a good reminder to move my body every day.
  • Flat Kevin, who greets me with a note that reads "Be Like a Postage Stamp, Stick with it Until you Get There," is also included in my package.



Visit @yesfitchallenges today and download their app!

Using my code r6zTg2MZ, you can enjoy a discount.








Post a Comment

Hey Nix © . Design by Berenica Designs.